We employ people who can get excited about cleanliness and hygiene. In an environment of next generation cleaning technology, motivated people can find exciting challenges and professional satisfaction.
Our small, but very successful company employs highly motivated colleagues from a variety of professional backgrounds in an attractive work environment. This specialist field of next generation cleaning technologies offers countless opportunities for dealing with complex tasks and building successful careers.
With our currently 250 employees, our organisation is very transparent. We foster team work and allow plenty of space for new ideas. Excellent work conditions and above average benefits make Wetrok a sought after employer.
We are particularly interested in people willing to learn. We offer 6 apprenticeship positions in the administrative sector each year, and therefore actively contribute to the labour market.
- Collaborateur/trice de vente à 60 % pour nos points de vente en Suisse Romande
- Entwicklungsingenieur Software (m/w)
- International Sales Representative 80 - 100 % (m/f)
- Lehrstelle Kaufmann/Kauffrau Profil E/M
- Produkt Manager Chemie (m/w)
- Produkt Manager Geräte und Verbrauchsmaterial (m/w)
- Sachbearbeiter Kundenservice (m/w)
- Verkaufsberater für den Verkaufspunkt Kloten (m/w)